1. Can I search for a product?
Yes. You can use the Search box at the top of the website to find the item you’re looking for.
2. Are all of your products vegetarian?
Popat Mithai is and always has been a pure vegetarian company. None of our products contain any meat, animal fat or eggs.
3. Do you deliver overnight?
Place your order before 3pm and it’ll be at your door the next day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
4. How do I place an order?
- Pick the product you’d like through the categories, or type it in the search bar
- If necessary, pick a weight or quantity
- Click ‘+’ or ‘-’ to change the quantity of the item . Click ‘Add to cart’
- On the right-hand side of the screen, either click ‘View Cart’ or ‘Checkout’
- Fill in your information and pick a payment method
- If you have a coupon discount code, you can enter on the ‘Checkout’ page
- Click ‘Place Order’ and you will be taken to our PayPal payment page
- Once the payment has been completed, you will receive an email to confirm your order, which will include your order number.
- Once we have shipped your order (usually the next day if you order by 3pm - see Question 3 above) you will receive a second email to confirm this and it will include your order tracking number.
5. Is there an extra charge for paying with a credit or debit card?
No, there are no extra charges. We take care of all that for you – the price you see on the checkout page is the final price you pay. We use PayPal to take our payments and do not hold any of your card details ourselves, this further guarantees your safety and security. PayPal accepts all major cards, you also have the option to pay using your PayPal balance.
6. Do you charge for delivery?
Charges are as follows:
- Delivery to England will cost £10 per 20kg.
- Delivery to Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland will cost £20 per 20kg.
All our parcels are sent with a tracking number (see Question 10 below).
7. Do you accept payments by cheque?
Unfortunately, we currently aren’t accepting cheques.
8. Do I need to register to purchase items?
No, you can use the store, add items to your Cart and easily check out without registering . This is called ‘guest’ mode.
9. What are the benefits of registering an account?
If you create an account, your address details can be securely stored with us and you won’t have to re-enter them next time. You can view your entire order history and easily re-order previously purchased items. You can look at the progress and status of your order. Also, you’ll be the first to hear about special offers we have on select items!
10. Can I track my order?
Yes! Just go to http://dtdc.com/index_UK.asp and enter the tracking details provided in the e-mail we sent you.